| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dunedin, Musselburgh in July is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 68.7mm (2.7in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 8:42 long and the longest day is 9:32 long with an average length of 9:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Dunedin, Musselburgh July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Dunedin, Musselburgh:
- Middlemarch, Garthmyl, New Zealand - 52 kms (32.3 miles) NW
- Deep Stream, New Zealand - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) WNW
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) NW
- Lee Flat, New Zealand - 40.3 kms (25 miles) WNW
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 11.3 kms (7 miles) NW
- Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand - 41.4 kms (25.8 miles) W
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 22.2 kms (13.8 miles) W
- Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) W
- Burnside, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) W
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) W
- Berwick Forest, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) WSW
- Waihola, New Zealand - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) WSW